Monday, August 26, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to the official blog of RELG 340: Religion and the Natural Sciences, a course offered through the Faculty of Religious Studies at McGill University.

This blog will be active through the months of September through December . I expect that a large majority of the traffic to this blog will be from students enrolled in the class. The posts will usually relate to the topics discussed in class during the day. Students can expect me to discuss anything I post here during class time, which means students can also expect to be tested on the material posted here--except in the most obvious of circumstances (e.g. if I post a cartoon).

Sensitive material will be posted, of course, will be posted on the My Courses content manager.

The comment system will be active, and students are encouraged to make use of it.

Richard Greydanus

No comments: