Sunday, September 1, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to the companion blog to RELG 340: Religion and the Natural Sciences, offered through the Faculty of Religious Studies (FRS) at McGill University. Introductions, I suppose, are in order.

My name is Richard Greydanus. I just finished my fourth year in the Ph.D program at the FRS. This will be the third time I have offered this particular course. My hope is that the blog smooths over a few of those wrinkles that arise in the classroom setting, as might arise when I go on a tangent and forget where I am going or forget to indicate why the tangent is important. (These things do happen...)

My other hope is that a blog gives the students more value for their academic dollar. Here students are in a better position than I am to make a judgment.

No comments: